Terms and conditions
- The promoters of this competition include:
- Keogh’s Crisps
- Butler’s Chocolates
- E. Flahavan & Sons Ltd
- Mc Cambridges
- Barry’s Tea
- There are 1,000 equal prizes. Each ‘’Foodie Hamper’’ consisting of:
o Keogh’s Shamrock & Sour Cream (125g)
o Keogh’s Guinness Crinkle Cut Flame Grilled Steak (125g)
o Flahavan’s Progress Oatlets (1kg)
o Flahavan’s Chocolate & Hazelnut Flapjacks (240g)
o Barry’s Tea Master Blend (80 bags)
o Barry’s Purity Herbal Tea (20 Teabags)
o Mc Cambridges, Irish Soda Bread Kit (360g)
o Mc Cambridges, Gluten Free Bread Kit (360g)
o Butlers Chocolates – Irish Atlantic Sea Salt (100g)
o Butlers Chocolates – 40%Salted Caramel bar (100g)
3. We will randomly select 200 winners on the following weeks: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th of March 2022.
4. The competition can be entered by simply going on to www.thanksathousand.ie and entering the STEP 1 & 2 process.
5. How will you know if you’ve won? All hampers will be shipped by 31st March, please allow up to 30 days for delivery. It will be a surprise & delight mechanic, where we won’t be announcing the winners on website or social media.
6. Please allow 30 days for delivery of ‘’Foodie Hamper’’.
7. The prize is as offered, and no cash alternative will be offered.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, natural disaster or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to eligible entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
10. The Promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
11. The Promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
12. Each winner consents to the Promoter using his/her name and image in any publicity/media material at any time(s) without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Winner’s name will be available on request up 28 days after closing date 22nd March 2021 by sending an envelope to the following address: FAO: Marketing Dept, Keogh’s Crisps Ltd, Keoghs Farm, Westpalstown, Oldtown, North County Dublin, Ireland A45 RD 98
If you want to learn more about any of the following brands, please visit the below websites: